ORDER AND DELIVERY TERMS
* Valid from 8.5.2015
* Private Trader Sari Klink (VAT FI26648542 ) sells products to companies and consumers.
* The contact information of the customer are only used to process the orders or to solve any problems occuring with the order.
* When making an order it is considered that the customer has familiarised and committed to current delivery terms.
* The colors of the products may differ from the actual ones as the camera and the computer screen may distort the colors. However, the products have been photographed in the most accurate colors and patterns.
* However, the fabric patterns may look slightly different on the product you received than on the sample image. This is influenced by e.g. the size of the garment you ordered.
* Product and shipping prices are subject to change.
* I reserve the right to change the shipping method from parcel to letter deliver or vice versa if necessary.
* Upcoming Fabrics and Other Products: If your order also includes products that are in stock already, I will only ship the package when all products have arrived.
* There is a dog and a cat in our household.
* Webshop products are immediately ready for delivery, except for pre-order products.
* The order is placed by transferring the products to the shopping cart and paying for the contents of the shopping cart at the customer's choice. The payment methods offered are: Checkout, Klarna or an invoice emailer to you buy the entrepreneur of which 2,50€ handling fee is charged.
* Shipping costs are automatically updated according to the weight of the products ordered. Orders over 100€ will be shipped free of charge.
* Custom sewing.
* At the moments you can leave an order via Messenger, via email: email@example.com or calling/ texting to Sari +358 (0)44 9779 114.
* Some of the custom made products can be ordered via webshop.
* When ordering, please mention your own contact details (address, email and phone number) and the details of the product: size, colour and model.
* Different fabric options and designs you can see in the Albums.
* When you are not using webshop for ordering, I will be sending you an invoice via email.
* As a general rule, orders placed of stock products will be shipped within 1-3 business days of receiving the payment. In peak times (e.g. discounts and new arrivals) delivery times may be longer.
* I sew custom made products by order of payment when the payment appears on the account.
* Delivery time for custom made products is approximately 1-10 business days, depending on the order queue.
* In special cases (e.g. sickness and holidays) a change in delivery time will be announced on my webshop and Facebook page.
* Letters are usually mailed in 1st class, parcel deliveries you can choose as you like.
DELIVERY COSTS IN FINLAND:
* Letters starting 2,90€
* POSTI PARCEL LOCKER (SMARTPOST) starting 6.90€
* PICK-UP FROM POSTI starting 6,90€
* MATKAHUOLTO NEAR PARCEL starting 6,90€
Possibility to pick-up from Pinomäki, Pori.
* Shipping outside of Finland is according to Posti price list + VAT 24%.
* Prices include VAT.
* Any discounts and instructions on how to obtain them are stated on a product or campaign basis.
* No discounts are granted afterwards.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
* Returns and complaints must always be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Once you have received the response to your notice above, please return the product to the seller without any delay.
* Products that we have on stock have 14 days replacement and return right after order delivery. The order will be deemed to have been received by the customer within two business days of shipping.
* The product to be returned must be in good condition and unused.
* * Custom made products, lingerie, toiletries and cut-to-size fabrics are not subject to exchange, cancellation or return.
* Refunds will be reduced with the full amount of actual shipping costs + VAT.
* Customer takes care of the return costs.
* Check the product as soon as it arrives and report any defect immediately.
* There is no return or reshipping costs to the customer for the return of a defective product.
* A defective product is replaced with a new one when the defective product has first been received and the defect has also been identified by the seller. You will receive the return address and instructions via email.
* If the package is returned to the Seller, the Seller will charge the customer for any additional shipping costs according to the Posti price list + VAT 24% + other Posti charges.