Description of the register pursuant to the section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/99).
The processing of personal data complies with the requirements of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation applicable from 25 May 2018.
Private Trader Sari Klink
Phone: +358 (0)44 9779 114
pipoiksi @ gmail.com
Name of the register:
Webshop's customer register
Purpose of the register:
The purpose of the customer register is to process, deliver and archive customer orders. The personal information is solely meant for the maintenance of the seller-customer relationship and is not disclosed to third parties. Contact information is saved when the customer places an order. Information related to the e-commerce is stored when a customer makes an online purchase. You do not have to register with the customer register to place an order.
Protection of the register:
The Data Controller's information system and files are protected by technical security measures. Only the Data Controller and possible employees have access to the register. Access to the registry requires a username and password from the Data Controller.
Personal data shall be kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the register is used.
In addition, some information may be retained for longer periods to the extent necessary to fulfill statutory obligations, such as accounting and consumer trade responsibilities.
Information content of the register:
The customer register contains following information given by the customer:
– customer's customer number
– customer's first and last name
– customer's postal address
– customer's postal code
– customer's country
– customer's phone number
– customer's email address
– language used when shopping
– currency used when shopping
– customer's order history
– shipping tracking information
– contents of the order
– payment method used for the order
– shipping method used for the order
– any other information related to the order
– from companies also company name, business ID and VAT is saved
Data correction and customer rights:
The Data Controller may, on its own initiative or at the request of a registered customer, delete or complete incorrect or incomplete information in the register. The above request shall be submitted by the registered customer to the Data Controller in writing or by email.
- the customer has the right to review
- the customer has a right of rectification
- the customer has the right to revoke consent
- the customer has a right of removal