Pattern for balaclava
- The patterns are made for stretchy fabrics such as jersey.
- The patterns are designed for lining
- Sizes according to head circumference: 34-58cm.
- The pattern is ready printed which you will have to tape together by yourself
- NOTE! Deviating from the picture there will be 2 small seams in the front, a little side, not just one in front.
FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY
NOTE! You can sew products for sale by paying for a license!
The pattern cannot be passed on to third parties!
You will need fabric the same amount for the upper part and for the lining.
You will need fabric more approx. 1.5cm/ size.
Fabric needed 28cm in size 34cm
Fabric needed 39cm in size 48 cm
Fabric needed 32cm in size 58cm
NOTE: The instructions for sewing are in Finnish only but as a competent sewer you can figure out those quite easily!